Most of us don’t sweat enough regularly. We live in air conditioned homes, cars, and offices. We use antiperspirants and most of us don’t exercise enough. But our body is designed to sweat. And sweat is a key way to cleanse our entire body. The deep penetration of infrared heat, penetrating up to 1-1/2 inches below the skin (in comparison traditional saunas only heat the skin’s surface), releases toxins from the fat layers just beneath the skin. Sweat from traditional saunas consist of about 97% water and 3% toxins. Infrared saunas produce sweat that is 80 — 85% water. The remaining 15-20% is often made up of heavy metals, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia, uric acid and fat-soluble toxins Regular use of the infrared sauna:
- Is a powerful means of cellular cleansing.
- Increases your metabolism and boosts blood circulation. This brings nutrients, hormones, oxygen and other substances to all body tissues.
- Relaxes your muscles, soothes your spirit and rejuvenates your body.
- Raises core body temperature , inducing a fever which then activates the immune system to fight infection and harmful cells which tend to be weaker in higher temperatures.
- Aids in weight loss and more importantly waist circumference loss through cardiovascular conditioning and burning of calories, akin to regular exercise.
- Naturally reduces pain and inflammation, by penetrating joints, muscles and tissues
- Reduces soreness on nerve endings
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Helps the body heal itself naturally.
- Lower blood pressure
- Improves heart function
- Improves impaired blood vessel functions in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol.
Infrared saunas are proven relief for sports injuries, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, joint pain/stiffness and other chronic pain conditions.
Using an infrared sauna is like giving yourself a passive cardio workout — whenever you need it!
Get more more information on Far Infra Red Sauna.